Sunday 31 May 2015

My where about's recently

Hi guys, 

So I don't know if you were wondering if  I had fell off the face of the earth, due to no posts on my blog or Facebook page.  I am going to share a little something personal.  Some of you may remember I have had a few health issues over the last few years. From a bowel cancer scare and ms/mini stroke  scare to an emotional breakdown and severe anxiety. Which flared up my eating disorder.   

I have finally began to get help in the aid of counselling and I feel so much better for the help I have received. Mental health comes with a stigma, it shouldn't  as it your brains way of saying -

 " hey, i need a break, time for a time out"

I firmly believe that at some point we all need a time out, and in order to understand who we are and why we are who we are we have to look to the past in order to understand our future. 

Also I had lost my reading mojo and nothing was appealing to me. So i stopped reading my emails for 4 weeks and just did nothing but go to work, go to counselling and come home. I still have a little ways to go, but no longer feel bogged down with life. 

The book to bring me out of my reading mojo was Harmony by Addison Jane. You can see my review below. 

I hope you are all ok. And look forward to sharing some of the great books I'm sure are coming up. Feel free to share the amazing books you have read.

No comments:

Post a Comment