Wednesday 31 December 2014

My Top Twenty Books of 2014

We are on the Eve of a new year, 2015. And as with many people a year of reflection. I know I haven't posted much on here much this year due to health issues, which was a hard time of in My life, not many people know but I had an emotional breakdown/depression in April and have suffered with anxiety since. although it has been hard I am finishing this year off with a positive. 

I have worked with some AMAZING Authors, Bloggers and Tour hosts this year and want to give a HUGE shout out to them for all the work they do. 


But I thought I would leave you with a list of my Top Twenty Books/Series this year,that I have been honoured to be a part of. If I list just an Author it means any books by this author, as some authors have had numerous books out this year. 

1) The Gypsy Brothers By Lili St Germain. 
2) Bella Jewel
3) Aurora Rose Reynolds
4) Pepper Winters
5) The Beautiful Series By Alicia Rae 
6) Ker Dukey 
7) Songbird By Lisa Edward
8) Danielle Jamie 
9)  Beautifully Awake By Riley Mackensie 
10) Keaton Series By BA Wolfe 
11)The Driven Series By K Bromberg
12) Men Of Inked By Chelle Bliss 
13) Jay Crownover 
14) Gina Whitney 
15) Dee Kelly 
16) KT Fisher and Ava Manello 
17) Chelsea Cameron 
18) Nina Levine 
19)Vanessa Fewings 
20) The Just Series By Riley J Ford 
21) Jason Graves 
22) Tina Folsom
23)  The Phoenix Pack  By Suzanne Wright(not Me)


Although are are Authors I have worked with this year that aren't on the list. It doesn't mean there books aren't awesome. Every book I have read and reviewed has been amazing. There are just too many to list. But if you look at my blog list, anyone who has been featured on here should be on this list. 

To another new amazing year, with more amazing Authors. 

Thank you for following me. 

To each of you. A very happy, healthy new year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment