Thursday 17 October 2013

A Tattered Love By Nickie Seidler

I wanted to share with you an interview I did with Nickie Seidler -Author  of A Tattered Love. I did a review of her book last week.
 
 
 

Tell us about you?
I'm an author born and raised in Chicago! I'm married and have no kids yet. I love writing, reading, and making new recipes! 
Is There a "Thing" you do to get into the zone for writing?
Usually I just write
Is any part of the book about you?
No part of the book is about me 
Who is your favourite character in the book?
Riley all the way! 
What are you reading at the moment?
I'm reading Finding You by SK Hartley it's amazing!
Did you read as a child and what was your favourite book?
Where's my mommy! Haha old book!
What Can you tell us about the next book?
It's a novella for an anthology!!
Whats next for you?
Just more writing! 






Fun Questions
Favourite colour? Blue
Favourite TV show? Chicago fire, Nashville and walking dead! Oh and client list
Favourite type of book to read? Romance suspense 
What is your pet hate? Don't know?
Favourite food? Chinese!
If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Paris!
 
And for the guest post - Tell us about you?
I enjoy to write and have finally found my passion! I also love spending time with my husband and my dog Toby! We love to go to parks and sit by the lake and enjoy the beautiful weather. Were both into cars so we love car shows ! Cooking is something I'm also passionate about love to spice things up in the kitchen and make something different every now and then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment